Makin'DENT's in Life through Hip-Hop Culture- Serving em fresh since 93

A Day in a Life & Grind of Colorado Freestyle Fanatik MC, D-E-N-T, From Denver,C.O. 303

Sunday, March 21, 2010

MAKIN'DENTS DVD COMMIN SOON! NEW VIDEO'S & FLAVA!C

Awwwww ya back at the Bloggin' it's been a minute, I've been in my books, brainstorming the next manifesto of events for Spring/Summer. Trust!! I have some super Fun Stuff coming. I'm hyped to get everything locked into place and finalized so I can start pushing it! So in till then, sit back and enjoy some NEW Video's just Posted up, Some Clips from The Innovative Wild DVD, I'm putting together called 'MAKINDENTS' a Video, Documenting my Hip-Hop Adventures over the past decade, Events I've done, people I have meant. Taking a walk in my funky, wild, innovite, stylish, flavorful shoes ..A Definitely Must have for your Hip-Hop DVD Collection. BROUGHT TO YOU BY: SUNSAYIONAL PRODUCTIONS...More to Come

Check out the Highlight Reel From The 'Put Yo Money Where Yo' Mouth Is' MC Battle I put together, Last Month. Much Love to My homie Lenny Lenn on the Video Production! KINtenders FAMILY, And all the DOPE People who came, my Fam & Krew!! Everyone who made the Event a Success....COLORADO HIP-HOP!! AND IT WILL NEVER STOP!!

Put Yo $ Where Ya Mouth Is $1,000 MC Battle (Pre-Lims) from KINtender Productions on Vimeo.



*************************************************************************************
ANOTHER EYECANDY EPISODE WITH DENT & SUNSAYIONAL..THIS TIME AROUND, WE HAVE THE LOVELY DESTINY MONIQUE DOIN HER THING OVER A TRACK MYSELF, AND SOL POWA PUT TOGETHER. 'I SEE U'....HUMMMMM VERY NICE, WHATCHA THINK?


DONT zzZZzZ ON THE 1ST EYE CANDY EPISODE!! AWWWWWW BUDDY!

*************************************************************************************
Check This One out!!...Open Mic adventure in NYC, fresh off the plane, Had to show The Rotten Apple, I was back, and this is how DENVER does it!!

*************************************************************************************
hummmm. ya know What I Forgot to post this one up....Damn it!! I Got caught Slipping!! You know I had to give the home Turf Some LOVE, 'Sunshowers, Denver Version' Which One Do You Like Better?? SUNSAYSIONAL DON'T PLAY!!!


MORE TO COME...'MAKINDENTS' The Great Adventures of...DVD..

Check me out on the YouTube

www.youtube.com/dentroxxx

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO VIEW A BROTHER'S BLOG!!
STAY FRESH AND BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Next Time you take a look at a Map of the U.S. point directly in the middle of it, and there is where you will find, Hometown hero, , Denver, Colorado wordsmith, DENT. Just Like His name, this charismatic freestyle fanatic has been paying dues and leaving marks in the Hip-Hop Indy Scene since the early 90's. Carrying the traits of a true MC, this Hip-Hop advocate has traveled from London to Japan, leaving many DENT's on the ears that have been listening and following his music movement. With over 5 Music Projects under his belt, DENT continues to stay focused on Good Quality Hip-Hop. He is constantly staying involved with his Hip-Hop community, traveling, booking & hosting events coast to coast. The style of music he posses is a reflection of the golden age of Hip-Hop. Dope Beats, Dope Rhymes, and all around good vibes. He has graced many stages, with many Hip-Hop icons, from Nas, Mos Def, Supernatural, The Roots, KRSONE, Dela Soul, REDMAN, Common,&many others.he is bound 2reach that plateau of success that he has been striving4throughout the years. CHECK OUT ALL THE FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS FROM 'DENT' & THANKS FOR COMIN BY 2 CHECK OUT THE BLOG!

Followers

2010 BACK AT IT AGAIN!